Greetings from Neighbium!
We have released the new version of the App today.
Below are the recent features and enhancement in our App.
– Role Management is enhanced to support the following new permissions.
– Added Advanced Notifications Settings for following notifications.
– Allow management to generate payout reports from Payment collection module
– Brand New Dashboard is introduced for Web Application. Try It
– Allow user to Manually apply available advances to selected payments.
– It is now possible to create management only polls
– Allow admin to add / update / delete user vehicles and assign stickers
– Added support for Fingerprint scanner based staff attendance
– Society staff attendance report can now be generated in both PDF and Excel format
– Society Notice PDF can be generated directly from the app
– Support for unit-range based pricing for metered invoice items
– Increased meeting and notice characters limit to 8192.
– Mobikwik integration in web and app for society payments
– The system now display order Id of Instamojo/Paytm/Mobikwik in the society bill view, after payment is successful
– Support for custom suffix per flat in import template
– Buy SMS support in Web
– Remember Me option during sign in. This will keep user signed in so that he need not to enter credential again and again
– Performance and stability improvements
– Minor Bug Fixes.